Sunday, August 13, 2006

11 Months - Down 79.1 Pounds

You can click on any of these to enlarge them, fyi. I honestly don't see a big difference in clothes since last time, but I can definitely feel my body shifting a bit. I'm moving right along - hoping to get to -85 by the one year mark. I'm happy with my progress and am right on schedule for a lap-bander...sometimes I regret the little 'breaks' I've taken in that I could be farther along...but I also know those breaks gave me the energy to get moving again. Anyhow, enjoy!

p.s. Poor posture on the side angle this time. Shame on me! I'll stand up straight next month...




2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look fabu - but bummed there are no more "wildlife" sightings in your photos.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Opal said...

Jenn, you sure are getting into shape! Any updates about your lap band? It's so nice see photos of your transformation. Great job!

-Opal Oneal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home